I think North's 4H call is silly, since 2C was a game force. Why do these GIBBO halfwits love to jam their OWN uninterrupted auctions? This same theme was previously seen in post # 2812. The execrable GIBBO robots will likely continue bidding like this because, as just about everyone knows, they are hopeless at bridge. They never get better. They repeat the same crimes against logic day after day after day, and on most days they also find new and creative ways to sicken us with their monumental, unmatchable stupidity.
https://www.bridgeba...H7%7Cmc%7C12%7C
Benellis58 GIB bashing on repeat Groundhog Day
#2822
Posted 2026-September-28, 18:25
As usual, the GIBBO palooka in the North demonstrates that he has no idea how to bid two-suiters. Just look at the joke of an auction the piece of dirt presents.
Not a surprise, since GIB/GIBBO can't seem to do anything right at any time in any place. I think even its staunchest apologists and defenders FINALLY woke up and smelled the coffee, because it's been a long, LONG time since I've seen one of those poor souls naively (and inexplicably!) claiming that the contemptible GIBBO robots play "better than most humans".
GIB/GIBBO robots are the worst "bridge players" I have ever seen, and the GIBBO pieces of trash cannot EVEN use the excuses that humans sometimes can. GIBBO robots do NOT misclick. GIBBO robots do NOT get tired or distracted and lose their concentration. GIBBO robots do NOT make "operations" or "experiments" that might cause poor results. So, GIBBO has NO excuse for its CONSTANT poor play, since it always produces its "best" game. The PROBLEM is that its "best" game would be the absolute WORST for any half-decent player. The PROBLEM is simply that GIBBO is an ATROCIOUS "bridge player".
Then again, perhaps I'm being too harsh, because I must admit that GIBBO robots ARE hampered by the worst definitions that have ever been written anywhere, and by an antiquated, unworkable system that should have been torn up several decades ago.
https://www.bridgeba...CJ%7Cmc%7C13%7C
Not a surprise, since GIB/GIBBO can't seem to do anything right at any time in any place. I think even its staunchest apologists and defenders FINALLY woke up and smelled the coffee, because it's been a long, LONG time since I've seen one of those poor souls naively (and inexplicably!) claiming that the contemptible GIBBO robots play "better than most humans".
GIB/GIBBO robots are the worst "bridge players" I have ever seen, and the GIBBO pieces of trash cannot EVEN use the excuses that humans sometimes can. GIBBO robots do NOT misclick. GIBBO robots do NOT get tired or distracted and lose their concentration. GIBBO robots do NOT make "operations" or "experiments" that might cause poor results. So, GIBBO has NO excuse for its CONSTANT poor play, since it always produces its "best" game. The PROBLEM is that its "best" game would be the absolute WORST for any half-decent player. The PROBLEM is simply that GIBBO is an ATROCIOUS "bridge player".
Then again, perhaps I'm being too harsh, because I must admit that GIBBO robots ARE hampered by the worst definitions that have ever been written anywhere, and by an antiquated, unworkable system that should have been torn up several decades ago.
https://www.bridgeba...CJ%7Cmc%7C13%7C
#2823
Posted 2026-September-28, 18:35
Against 6S by South, the braindead GIBBO fool in the West leads his stiff HEART into South...even though South earlier bid hearts and is known to have at least four of them.
"Yeah," some OTHER GIBBO robot might STUPIDLY say in defence of his fellow GIBBO imbecile, "but it's a STIFF heart. He's looking for a ruff."
My reply to the Perry Mason of the GIBBO community would be, "Sit down, genius. I read Perry Mason. I watched Perry Mason. And you, genius, are NO Perry Mason! How on Earth is Superstooge in the West going to get that ruff he desperately craves, when the auction has confirmed that North-South have ALL the key cards?"
https://www.bridgeba...S7%7Cmc%7C12%7C
"Yeah," some OTHER GIBBO robot might STUPIDLY say in defence of his fellow GIBBO imbecile, "but it's a STIFF heart. He's looking for a ruff."
My reply to the Perry Mason of the GIBBO community would be, "Sit down, genius. I read Perry Mason. I watched Perry Mason. And you, genius, are NO Perry Mason! How on Earth is Superstooge in the West going to get that ruff he desperately craves, when the auction has confirmed that North-South have ALL the key cards?"
https://www.bridgeba...S7%7Cmc%7C12%7C
#2824
Posted 2026-September-28, 22:58
The typically imbecilic GIB definition of 4C stupidly claims for absolutely NO reason that it shows "13- HCP". Are there any GIB definitions that are NOT garbage?
https://www.bridgeba...DJ%7Cmc%7C11%7C
https://www.bridgeba...DJ%7Cmc%7C11%7C
#2825
Posted 2026-September-28, 23:04
The typically imbecilic GIB definition of 4C stupidly claims for absolutely NO reason that it shows "13- HCP". Are there any GIB definitions that are NOT garbage?
https://www.bridgeba...DJ%7Cmc%7C11%7C
https://www.bridgeba...DJ%7Cmc%7C11%7C
#2826
Posted 2026-September-28, 23:46
I'm currently TRYING to play a Daylong robot game, but the same tremendously annoying thing that happened a couple of days ago is happening again: The table keeps closing, with the message "An error has occurred. Table closing." We know that BBO's GIBBO robots are garbage. I hope their technology is not also turning into garbage.
#2827
Posted Yesterday, 16:45
Although we ended up in the right spot and scored 75 % on the board, I'm not impressed by North's bidding. (Yes, I know that it's shocking that I am unimpressed by GIBBO bidding - ha, ha). First, he bids 2S, showing a "limit raise or better" in clubs, which is questionable. Yes, if I actually have clubs, his hand will provide a fairly good dummy, but I don't have to "have" clubs, since 1C could be bid on a three-bagger (as, in fact, it was). Then, when East doubles (showing a modest spade fit for West) and I...PASS (probably denying significant clubs, values, or shape)...followed by West's pass, North bids three...DIAMONDS...effectively reversing. His bidding, in combination with the typically atrocious and useless GIB definition of 3D, gives me a dilemma. I don't want to go to the four level in either minor, and my spade stopper for NT is VERY tenuous.
I chose to pass 3D, which was "right" on THIS random layout, but could easily have been "wrong". The GIB definition indicated that North had "4+ diamonds:, so he might have had only four in the eternally hopeless GIB system. Additionally, his bid was hopelessly defined as showing "11+ total points". That vague, lazy, failed attempt at explaining his strength meant that we could even have a game, since no upper limit was given.
The East-West "defence" was the usual incompetent mess that we would always expect from the sickening GIBBO robots. The M.O.R.O.N. in the East leads a heart, allowing me to quickly pitch one of my two TOP spade losers. Yes, "anything" might have turned out well or poorly depending on the random layout, but why NOT lead the suit that partner opened? These slimeballs stupidly HATE to lead pard's suit.
Later, at trick six, North leads the club 3 towards dummy South's KJ9 tripleton. All 13 clubs are still in the deck at this point. East, GIBBO imbecile that he is, pops his ace. Note that if he had NOT done this, his EW partnership would always have a guaranteed two natural club tricks: West's queen and East's ace. However, when he stupidly pops his ace, declarer can now lose only one club trick (the ace that was just taken) by playing for West to have been born with a doubleton queen. (I did not do this, because I failed to apply my rule of ALWAYS assuming that the GIBBO dirtbags are doing something extraordinarily stupid.) The ignorant GIBBO coward had NO reason to pop his ace - it could NOT run away, as declarer was known to have been born with at least four clubs.
GIB/GIBBO = garbage - yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever.
https://www.bridgeba...SA%7Cmc%7C10%7C
I chose to pass 3D, which was "right" on THIS random layout, but could easily have been "wrong". The GIB definition indicated that North had "4+ diamonds:, so he might have had only four in the eternally hopeless GIB system. Additionally, his bid was hopelessly defined as showing "11+ total points". That vague, lazy, failed attempt at explaining his strength meant that we could even have a game, since no upper limit was given.
The East-West "defence" was the usual incompetent mess that we would always expect from the sickening GIBBO robots. The M.O.R.O.N. in the East leads a heart, allowing me to quickly pitch one of my two TOP spade losers. Yes, "anything" might have turned out well or poorly depending on the random layout, but why NOT lead the suit that partner opened? These slimeballs stupidly HATE to lead pard's suit.
Later, at trick six, North leads the club 3 towards dummy South's KJ9 tripleton. All 13 clubs are still in the deck at this point. East, GIBBO imbecile that he is, pops his ace. Note that if he had NOT done this, his EW partnership would always have a guaranteed two natural club tricks: West's queen and East's ace. However, when he stupidly pops his ace, declarer can now lose only one club trick (the ace that was just taken) by playing for West to have been born with a doubleton queen. (I did not do this, because I failed to apply my rule of ALWAYS assuming that the GIBBO dirtbags are doing something extraordinarily stupid.) The ignorant GIBBO coward had NO reason to pop his ace - it could NOT run away, as declarer was known to have been born with at least four clubs.
GIB/GIBBO = garbage - yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever.
https://www.bridgeba...SA%7Cmc%7C10%7C
#2828
Posted Yesterday, 16:52
Hopeless GIBBO bidding system combines with stupid calls by both Frick and Frack, resulting in the two derelicts being doubled in their joke of a contract and going for 300. Frick stinks. Frack stinks. But nothing stinks worse than GIB/GIBBO.
https://www.bridgeba...CHT%7Cmc%7C8%7C
https://www.bridgeba...CHT%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2829
Posted Yesterday, 16:57
East fails to unblock his heart king. One MORE thing that GIBBO knows NOTHING about. GIBBO is the worst.
https://www.bridgeba...D7%7Cmc%7C10%7C
https://www.bridgeba...D7%7Cmc%7C10%7C
#2830
Posted Yesterday, 18:21
North's 3D is defined as a "minimum" for his 2D opener. It is defined as showing "6-7 HCP".
It is not a minimum, and he does not have "6-7 HCP". He has nine HCP.
Granted, the GIB definitions are usually pathetic and often make no sense, but surely the miserable GIBBO robots are supposed to be following them.
GIB/GIBBO is garbage, top to bottom, left to right, over, under, sideways, down.
https://www.bridgeba...D6%7Cmc%7C13%7C
It is not a minimum, and he does not have "6-7 HCP". He has nine HCP.
Granted, the GIB definitions are usually pathetic and often make no sense, but surely the miserable GIBBO robots are supposed to be following them.
GIB/GIBBO is garbage, top to bottom, left to right, over, under, sideways, down.
https://www.bridgeba...D6%7Cmc%7C13%7C
#2831
Posted Yesterday, 18:45
The ignorant GIBBO piece of trash in the West perversely leads a spade (his shorter and weaker major).
South wins the JACK at trick one. Golly gee, I wonder who has the ace and king.
At trick two, declarer South slides his club 9. East wins his offside jack and shifts to the four of hearts. West wins his jack and, being one of the stupidest THINGS in the history of the world,...goes back to spades (I.D.I.O.T.!), leading his queen. South, who "knows his customers", ducks (!), FULLY expecting the GIBBO piece of garbage to continue spades...which of COURSE the absolute M.O.R.O.N. does...even though South was marked with the ace and king from trick one!
In my decades of bridge play, I have never EVER seen even a single human player come CLOSE to being as monumentally stupid as each and every GIB/GIBBO robot. The worst human player I EVER encountered was WAY better than each and every GIB/GIBBO robot I have ever seen.
https://www.bridgeba...HA%7Cpc%7CCT%7C
South wins the JACK at trick one. Golly gee, I wonder who has the ace and king.
At trick two, declarer South slides his club 9. East wins his offside jack and shifts to the four of hearts. West wins his jack and, being one of the stupidest THINGS in the history of the world,...goes back to spades (I.D.I.O.T.!), leading his queen. South, who "knows his customers", ducks (!), FULLY expecting the GIBBO piece of garbage to continue spades...which of COURSE the absolute M.O.R.O.N. does...even though South was marked with the ace and king from trick one!
In my decades of bridge play, I have never EVER seen even a single human player come CLOSE to being as monumentally stupid as each and every GIB/GIBBO robot. The worst human player I EVER encountered was WAY better than each and every GIB/GIBBO robot I have ever seen.
https://www.bridgeba...HA%7Cpc%7CCT%7C

Help
