Benellis58 GIB bashing on repeat Groundhog Day
#2501
Posted 2026-August-20, 04:38
The GIBBO 2C system is probably the worst I have ever seen. No surprise there.
The overall bidding and (ha, ha) "judgment" of the execrable GIB/GIBBO robots is probably the worst I have ever seen. No surprise there.
Look at this hand. Why the HELL would ANY decent North player bid 2NT rather than 3C over South's 2H?
And then, to make his lunacy even more apparent, the clueless GIBBO rube in the North later decides to belatedly show his clubs after all, but note that his magnificently stupid 4C call shows, according to his own GIB definition, "4-5" clubs...even though the braindead squid actually has six of them.
https://www.bridgeba...S3%7Cmc%7C11%7C
#2502
Posted 2026-August-20, 04:52
The GIB definition of South's 3NT is also pathetic, as well as providing further proof that GIB knows NOTHING about "total" points. The ridiculous piece of trash claims that 3NT shows "18 PLUS HCP", but only (!!!) "18 MINUS total points". In addition to being a typically lazy pair of definitions that stupidly and incorrectly have no defined upper or lower limit, GIB gets the relationship between HCP and "total" points exactly backwards. Someone actually took the time to write these pathetic, incorrect GIB definitions, but it appears that no one ever bothered to proofread or correct the trash that was written. GIB.GIBBO is the pits.
https://www.bridgeba...S2%7Cpc%7CHJ%7C
#2503
Posted 2026-August-20, 05:01
His braindead play would be M.O.R.O.N.I.C. at the best of times, but here it's utter lunacy, since South bid 3C (!) and is therefore KNOWN to have...DUH...long clubs!
Bid after bid, card after card, hand after hand, these hopeless GIBBO rodents persist in proving to the world that they are the worst "bridge players" ever! GIB/GIBBO rots.
https://www.bridgeba...CDJ%7Cmc%7C9%7C
#2504
Posted 2026-August-20, 05:06
https://www.bridgeba...CD9%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2505
Posted 2026-August-20, 05:17
Meanwhile, allow me to express my gratitude to Mr. West for his trick two shift (!) to the queen of hearts (!!!). "Ginsberg's INTELLIGENT (!!!) Bridgeplayer"???!!! That is perhaps the most INACCURATE name of ALL time!
https://www.bridgeba...CS5%7Cmc%7C9%7C
#2506
Posted 2026-August-20, 05:21
https://www.bridgeba...H7%7Cpc%7CDK%7C
#2507
Posted 2026-August-20, 05:32
He has ELEVEN (!!!) HCP opposite my 1NT opener that showed 15-17, and yet he merely INVITED???!!! Yes, I had only 14 HCP...but HE did not know that (unless the GIBBO robots are CHEATING by peeking).
He has the world's easiest, most straightforward, most NORMAL 3NT bid of all time!
Even his own GIB definition says that his 2NT call shows an "Invite to 3NT" with "9 HCP".
What the HELL was the doofus doing?
https://www.bridgeba...CHJ%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2508
Posted 2026-August-20, 05:37
https://www.bridgeba...HQ%7Cpc%7CH2%7C
#2509
Posted 2026-August-21, 00:34
Just sayin'.
#2510
Posted 2026-August-21, 02:34
At trick two, declarer South leads the diamond deuce. West pops his ace. Dummy North has KQ5 tripleton, and declarer South calls for the 5.
East, a typically imbecilic piece of trash GIBBO robot, the pond scum of the bridge world, has four diamonds: the J874. These hopeless GIBBO dirtbags play standard signals. The M.O.R.O.N. plays his...FOUR. Note that this is quite obviously the WRONG card, giving the WRONG count. Note also that playing either the 7 or 8 could not POSSIBLY cost a trick, no matter WHAT the random layout happened to be.
Sometimes it might be unwise to give an honest signal, as sometimes doing so could cost a trick, but that was NOT the case here. Furthermore, sometimes you might PURPOSELY give a dishonest signal...either to mislead declarer or to "direct" partner to make a play that you KNOW is better than the one he would likely make if you gave him an HONEST signal. Those motivations were also both NOT the case here.
East's ONLY reason was that he is a useless, clueless, stinking GIBBO robot, and therefore by definition one of the absolutely worst "bridge players" in the history of the ...UNIVERSE. GIB/GIBBO is a global embarrassment. GIB/GIBBO rots. If aliens from another planet visited us, they would say, "How can Earthlings be so stupid as to tolerate trash like GIB and GIBBO?"
https://tinyurl.brid...se.com/bdz3d6b9
#2511
Posted 2026-August-21, 02:49
East makes a typically beloved, typically witless lead of his stiff trump.
East wins trick four with his diamond ace and then typically immediately returns the suit (which DECLARER had just led).
Trumps have a typically bad BBO spit (5-1 in this case).
https://tinyurl.brid...se.com/67wuyx46
#2512
Posted 2026-August-21, 02:55
https://tinyurl.brid...se.com/2p8em5bd
#2513
Posted 2026-August-21, 03:46
https://www.bridgeba...3%7Cpc%7CS7%7C.
#2514
Posted 2026-August-21, 04:01
https://www.bridgeba...CHQ%7Cmc%7C9%7C
#2515
Posted 2026-August-21, 04:12
Very stupid and (here we go again!) COWARDLY play of the heart 9 by East at trick two. Did this craven, simpering imbecile think I would insert my hypothetical EIGHT if I had it? All the C.R.E.T.I.N.O.U.S. slob did was make it a virtual certainty for me to slide the heart jack on the next round of hearts.
Then, after winning his club ace at trick three, Superstooge in the West continued spades.
Don't ever buy a loaf of GIBBO bread. Like its nauseating robots, it will likely be missing MANY slices!
https://www.bridgeba...CQ%7Cpc%7CHT%7C
#2516
Posted 2026-August-21, 04:24
I almost feel sorry for the disgusting, contemptible GIBBO robots. It's no wonder that their bidding stinks worse than a thousand dead fish, given that they're saddled with such an unworkable joke of a system and such magnificently wretched, vague, lazy definitions. GIB/GIBBO rots from top to bottom, North to South, East to West, and all points over, under, sideways, and down. GIB/GIBBO is a gigantic, oozing pimple on the face of bridge. It's the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low.
https://www.bridgeba...S5%7Cmc%7C10%7C
#2517
Posted 2026-August-21, 04:33
As is almost always the case when these GIBBO bozos STUMBLE into one of their RARE good scores, it's purely because they happened to luck out. GIBBO robots stink.
https://www.bridgeba...C7%7Cmc%7C10%7C
#2518
Posted 2026-August-21, 05:02
But why is North bidding 1NT over his "partner's" one DIAMOND opening when he (Superfool in the North) has a 2-1-4-6 (!!!) hand including AJ65 of diamonds...and not even a SEMBLANCE of a stopper in EITHER major?
https://www.bridgeba...C7%7Cpc%7CHA%7C
#2519
Posted 2026-August-21, 05:56
Watch these abject M.O.R.O.N.S. "defend" here. They reek and they rot!
West - amazingly for a GIBBO trashcan - actually finds the good, normal lead of a spade. Bravo, Halfwit! (Yes, our old friend Johnny Halfwit, is in the West seat.)
Perhaps even more amazingly, his dimwitted "partner" Donald J. Dumbo wins the spade queen at trick one and actually - wait for it - returns a spade at trick two! These GIBBO slimebags HATE to return "partner's" suit, so this is a MAJOR accomplishment for someone as unrelentingly stupid as Dumbo! Well done, jackass!
In fact, Dumbo even returns the correct spade (!), the three! NO ONE would have predicted the way this hand is beginning, considering the two dolts in the East-West chairs!
But now: Cue the accompanying laugh track, because the C.R.E.T.I.N.O.U.S. Halfwit...SHIFTS!
And not ONLY does this nauseating peabrain shift, but WATCH what happens:
The stupid fool...UNDERLEADS his heart ace, allowing me to win my queen and then SQUEEZE him in hearts and diamonds. I take ALL the remaining tricks and score TWO OVERTRICKS (!) in 3NT, losing ONLY the two spade tricks at tricks one and two.
Bid after bid, card after card, hand after hand, these sickening, hideous GIBBO dweebs provide non-stop laughter. They are beyond a doubt the WORST ever. They stink.
https://tinyurl.brid...se.com/ycksd6fj
#2520
Posted 2026-August-21, 06:34
West begins with a normal club lead. I, South win my king.
At trick two, I lead the spade queen, which wins when East withholds his ace. I continue with a low spade to dummy's king, won by East.
East's ten remaining cards are 95, Q4, KJ32, 73. He decides that he MUST shift, so he shifts to...his heart queen (!) from Q4 doubleton! I.D.I.O.T.!
This does not discomfort me! I cover with my king from KJ102.
West wins his heart ace and...goes back to clubs, because these GIBBO hambones would NEVER want to return "partner's" suit. (Mind you, GIVEN what East's "suit" was - Q4 dub! - maybe you can't blame West for NEVER wanting to return the "suit" of such a total I.D.I.O.T.!)
Note, though, that this "partnership" is basically slapping each other in the face. West is effectively saying, "Maybe you didn't notice that I led CLUBS, 'partner', so I'll lead them AGAIN to wake you up."
I win my now-stiff club ace. I then cash the heart suit that EW were kind enough (and STUPID enough!) to set up for me. By doing that, they have also given me a dummy entry, which I use by winning the final heart in the North hand. That allows me to cash dummy's club queen, and then to pick up East's remaining 95 of spades. I take TEN tricks in all, thanks to the world-class incompetence of Frick and Frack. (Yes, after the preceding hand, their non-playing captain sent Halfwit and Dumbo to the showers and replaced them with F and F...all to no avail of course, because EVERY GIBBO robot is a piece of garbage, EVERY single one!
https://tinyurl.brid...se.com/2p84fkzh

Help
