BBO Discussion Forums: PARTNER WANTED - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PARTNER WANTED advanced 2/1

#1 User is offline   medtor 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 2006-September-29

  Posted 2013-June-17, 12:04

Hi I'm looking for an advanced 2/1 partner who is interested in progressing and learning about this wonderful game
I'm in Eastern N.A (Toronto) and I'm quite flexible re times. My bridge goals are to play well against very good players
AND have fun!
0

#2 User is offline   TylerE 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 2,778
  • Joined: 2006-January-30

Posted 2013-June-17, 12:16

I might be up to play some. On most evening EST.
0

#3 User is offline   medtor 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 2006-September-29

Posted 2013-June-17, 15:39

View PostTylerE, on 2013-June-17, 12:16, said:

I might be up to play some. On most evening EST.

Let me know when you can play...thanks for replying
0

#4 User is offline   sharkimon 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 2011-October-05

Posted 2013-June-25, 08:37

View Postmedtor, on 2013-June-17, 12:04, said:

Hi I'm looking for an advanced 2/1 partner who is interested in progressing and learning about this wonderful game
I'm in Eastern N.A (Toronto) and I'm quite flexible re times. My bridge goals are to play well against very good players
AND have fun!

I play 2/1 with advanced gadgets (currently taking lessons). Iam looking for a partner. I feel if you don't have fun, why play?I line in central time zone and am retired so flexible. If interested contact me at bbo. sharkimon
0

#5 User is offline   shnk 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42
  • Joined: 2013-May-21

Posted 2013-June-28, 22:13

I am comfortable playing 2/1 with most gadgets. I would love to play and discuss system. I am on most evenings. Message me if you'd like to play this weekend.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users