BBO Discussion Forums: Partner near London? - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Partner near London? For on-line practice and live tournaments likes bidding systems

#1 User is offline   SixOfWands 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 2012-March-01
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Isle of Man

Posted 2013-June-06, 09:25

Hi Everyone,

I used to play for Cambridge University and have qualified for national finals. I'm looking for someone of a similar standard who's interesting in trying out new bidding ideas. I can play most systems but my favourite is the system on my web site...

www.strongdiamond.co.uk

If you'd like to play on line and see how it goes, let me know.

SixOfWands

(Nigel Jones)
0

#2 User is offline   csdenmark 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Joined: 2003-February-13

Posted 2013-June-06, 10:56

Quadri Italia and Quadri Livorno/Leghorn Diamond will both be OK.

I am not interested in your private diamond system.

Claus Sønderkøge
7990 Øster Assels, Mors
csdenmark@gmail.com
www.bridgefiles.net
SKYPE: csdenmark
0

#3 User is offline   SixOfWands 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: 2012-March-01
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Isle of Man

Posted 2013-June-06, 16:27

Thanks for the offer, I prefer systems with fewer forcing openings, interesting though.

View Postcsdenmark, on 2013-June-06, 10:56, said:

Quadri Italia and Quadri Livorno/Leghorn Diamond will both be OK.

I am not interested in your private diamond system.

Claus Sønderkøge
7990 Øster Assels, Mors
csdenmark@gmail.com
www.bridgefiles.net
SKYPE: csdenmark

0

#4 User is offline   EarlPurple 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 439
  • Joined: 2003-December-30
  • Location:London

Posted 2013-June-23, 08:00

View PostSixOfWands, on 2013-June-06, 16:27, said:

Thanks for the offer, I prefer systems with fewer forcing openings, interesting though.


I live in London. I would be interested in playing your diamond system but only on BBO where I can play with printed system notes, and not in a club where that would be forbidden.
You can't keep a good man down
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users