Hi I'm looking for an advanced 2/1 partner who is interested in progressing and learning about this wonderful game
I'm in Eastern N.A (Toronto) and I'm quite flexible re times. My bridge goals are to play well against very good players
AND have fun!
Page 1 of 1
PARTNER WANTED advanced 2/1
#4
Posted 2013-June-25, 08:37
medtor, on 2013-June-17, 12:04, said:
Hi I'm looking for an advanced 2/1 partner who is interested in progressing and learning about this wonderful game
I'm in Eastern N.A (Toronto) and I'm quite flexible re times. My bridge goals are to play well against very good players
AND have fun!
I'm in Eastern N.A (Toronto) and I'm quite flexible re times. My bridge goals are to play well against very good players
AND have fun!
I play 2/1 with advanced gadgets (currently taking lessons). Iam looking for a partner. I feel if you don't have fun, why play?I line in central time zone and am retired so flexible. If interested contact me at bbo. sharkimon
#5
Posted 2013-June-28, 22:13
I am comfortable playing 2/1 with most gadgets. I would love to play and discuss system. I am on most evenings. Message me if you'd like to play this weekend.
Page 1 of 1

Help
