BBO Discussion Forums: Precision Partner wanted for USA player - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Precision Partner wanted for USA player

#1 User is offline   Roger88 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 2010-May-01

Posted 2010-May-02, 17:53

I am looking for a precision partner who interested in improving his/her game and playing in ACBL tournaments (after some practice together).

I have played SA and 2/1 in bridge clubs and online. I have been studying precision and played it some and am looking to switch.

I am intermediate/advanced (ACBL Bronze LM) player who is available morning, afternoons and early evenings USA EST.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users