BBO Discussion Forums: Aussie evening partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Aussie evening partner Looking for a partner

#1 User is offline   muppin0505 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2010-April-27

Posted 2010-April-27, 22:11

I live in Eastern Australia and play mostly in the evenings here. I want to sart playing tournaments on line. I am between basic and intermediate.
0

#2 User is offline   cloa513 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,530
  • Joined: 2008-December-02

Posted 2010-April-30, 18:10

I'm an Aussie in Japan. Bridge in person is expensive and I would be playing with Japanese who speak only a little english anyway I'll be working daytime soon. Its very honest of you to say you are between beginner and intermediate. I wouldn't count myself as any higher than intermediate- played in congress.

Do you only ordinary conventions or are you open to more radical conventions? ACOL basis right?
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users