BBO Discussion Forums: Registering premium membership - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Registering premium membership Membership

#1 User is offline   hmj17 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2026-September-30

Posted 2026-September-30, 00:46

I have paid for premium but when I go to BBO on my iPhone or iPad it says I am still on basic. I have tried to pay again but we
Hen I do a message comes up that I have paid for premium . BBO is in my apple subscriptions ar a monthly fee
0

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 5,192
  • Joined: 2009-July-26
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:bucharest / romania

Posted 2026-September-30, 10:09

 hmj17, on 2026-September-30, 00:46, said:

I have paid for premium but when I go to BBO on my iPhone or iPad it says I am still on basic. I have tried to pay again but we
Hen I do a message comes up that I have paid for premium . BBO is in my apple subscriptions ar a monthly fee


Please check again, this has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience, there was an issue with the transition from weekly no-ads to Premium, but it was sorted out now.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users