Benellis58 GIB bashing on repeat Groundhog Day
#2901
Posted Yesterday, 18:46
https://www.bridgeba...CQ%7Cpc%7CSA%7C
#2902
Posted Yesterday, 19:01
If so, watch how the GIBBO "declarer" TOTALLY butchers his 3S contract.
Then reflect on the fact that these GIBBO mongrels are actually "better" at declarer play than they are at anything else pertaining to bridge.
Perhaps at that point you will correctly conclude that the GIB/GIBBO robots are among the worst and most useless "bridge players" in the entire history of the game.
https://www.bridgeba...CHK%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2903
Posted Yesterday, 19:14
Please ship these worthless GIBBO bozos to a robot graveyard (preferably in a different universe far, far away) and replace them with robots that are at least slightly competent. It's 2026 - decent robots do exist.
https://www.bridgeba...CD2%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2904
Posted Yesterday, 19:45
Why in the Hell would a definition of 3S even BOTHER saying "bad spades" in any case?
AND...why in the Hell is it necessary to begin the definition of 3D with the TOTALLY useless, annoying, insulting words "new suit"?
This is typical of the always pathetic GIB definitions that are one of the many reasons why GIB/GIBBO stinks.
https://www.bridgeba...D8%7Cpc%7CSK%7C
#2905
Posted Yesterday, 23:53
In practice, South lucked out and got an unexpectedly and VERY undeservedly FINE dummy in North, but that does not justify GIBBO's silly MANDATED bid of 2S.
West then doubled 2S. Looking at his hand, this seems like a reasonable penalty double (even though South made his contract). BUT, the typically RIDICULOUS GIB definition of West's double of 2S LUDICROUSLY defines it as a "takeout double"! How mind-blowingly stupid can a definition be? (Well, GIB definitions CONSTANTLY show us how stupid they can be!) West doubled 1NT for penalties! Why would he NOW be doubling 2S for takeout...especially when the atrocious GIB definition also VERY stupidly says that the double shows "1- diamond"?!!!
Seriously, is the author of the GIB definitions proud of his work? Asking for a friend!
Normally I'd be bashing West for disregarding his own GIB definitions, but here I'm thinking of awarding him a Medal of Honour! Maybe he's what GIB/GIBBO so badly needs: a courageous REBEL robot unafraid to stand up and say, "GIB/GIBBO. I'm mad as Hell and I can't take it anymore with the I.D.I.O.T.I.C. system you've saddled us with, the imbecilic definitions you've created, and the M.O.R.O.N.I.C. fellow robots I have to partner!"
Yes, give THAT rebel robot a medal!
https://www.bridgeba...CDQ%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2906
Posted Today, 01:47
https://www.bridgeba...S8%7Cpc%7CDQ%7C
#2907
Posted Today, 01:56
https://www.bridgeba...CH8%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2908
Posted Today, 02:00
https://www.bridgeba...CH8%7Cmc%7C8%7C
#2909
Posted Today, 02:04
https://www.bridgeba...CHQ%7Cmc%7C9%7C
#2910
Posted Today, 18:52
https://www.bridgeba...S9%7Cpc%7CSA%7C
#2911
Posted Today, 19:08
After winning his heart queen at trick two, West decides that he wants to ensure that South succeeds in his otherwise unmakeable contract of 3NT.
As such, the hopeless GIBBO droke cashes his two high spades...and NOW South has a claim with nine winners.
Anyone who wants to become a good defender just has to watch the GIBBO robots and remember to do the OPPOSITE of everything that they see Johnny Halfwit and Donald J. Dumbo (or Frick and Frack) do.
https://www.bridgeba...CS9%7Cmc%7C9%7C
#2912
Posted Today, 19:28
Yes, this is far from the worst thing these GIBBO losers have done, but it's a slow news day.
https://www.bridgeba...H6%7Cpc%7CHK%7C
#2913
Posted Today, 19:33
https://www.bridgeba...CDK%7Cmc%7C9%7C
#2915
Posted Today, 20:00
https://www.bridgeba...HT%7Cmc%7C10%7C

Help
