Page 1 of 1
Find intermediate player
#1
Posted 2015-June-18, 01:19
Hi! I have been playing bridge for about 1 year. I am looking for new partner on BBO who want to play 2/1. I am not strong player but I am learning well. My timezone is UCT+7. My time schedule is flexible so I don't think it will be much problem. My goal is to practice 2/1 and sharpen bridge skills together. I learn 2/1 from Max Hardy's book. If anyone is interested pls message me.
#2
Posted 2015-June-19, 04:10
msr97, on 2015-June-18, 01:19, said:
Hi! I have been playing bridge for about 1 year. I am looking for new partner on BBO who want to play 2/1. I am not strong player but I am learning well. My timezone is UCT+7. My time schedule is flexible so I don't think it will be much problem. My goal is to practice 2/1 and sharpen bridge skills together. I learn 2/1 from Max Hardy's book. If anyone is interested pls message me.
#4
Posted 2015-June-21, 20:24
msr97, on 2015-June-18, 01:19, said:
Hi! I have been playing bridge for about 1 year. I am looking for new partner on BBO who want to play 2/1. I am not strong player but I am learning well. My timezone is UCT+7. My time schedule is flexible so I don't think it will be much problem. My goal is to practice 2/1 and sharpen bridge skills together. I learn 2/1 from Max Hardy's book. If anyone is interested pls message me.
hi all
My time zone is EST (New York)
#5
Posted 2015-June-22, 08:55
arya_01, on 2015-June-21, 20:24, said:
My time zone is EST (New York)
I think that it is easier for all if posters give their time zone in terms of +/- UTC or GMT, since it will allow others to know whether their times are compatible with yours without having to do a lot of research.
If you are in New York isn't your current time zone EDT (Eastern Daylight Time, UTC -4)?
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 1

Help