Looking for partner to learn and play MatchPoint Precision Club system online. I am an intermediate level player, I think.
Page 1 of 1
Looking for partner - MatchPoint Precision Club
#2
Posted 2014-February-21, 11:50
Welcome to the forums ldrews!
What time zone are you, and what times/days are you available? I am interested, and I bet a few others are as well, but it is nice to be able to read it than having to inquire.
What time zone are you, and what times/days are you available? I am interested, and I bet a few others are as well, but it is nice to be able to read it than having to inquire.
"It's not enough to win the tricks that belong to you. Try also for some that belong to the opponents."
"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."
"One advantage of bad bidding is that you get practice at playing atrocious contracts."
-Alfred Sheinwold
"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."
"One advantage of bad bidding is that you get practice at playing atrocious contracts."
-Alfred Sheinwold
#3
Posted 2014-February-21, 19:06
Sorry for not putting more info in the original post.
I am in Mexico, so Central Time works, except for the few weeks around change from standard to daylight savings time (Mexico uses different change dates). I am retired, so am available almost anytime, but 9am-10pm Central Time would probably work best. I have played bridge since the 60s, a few years seriously at local duplicate clubs, but more socially since then. I have often felt awkward with Standard American but strong club systems feel better to me. The Matchpoint Precision version of Precision Club appeals to me for competition, particularly with some partnership competitive bidding agreements added. So if anyone is interested in building a strong partnership, just let me know.
Regards,
Larry Drews
I am in Mexico, so Central Time works, except for the few weeks around change from standard to daylight savings time (Mexico uses different change dates). I am retired, so am available almost anytime, but 9am-10pm Central Time would probably work best. I have played bridge since the 60s, a few years seriously at local duplicate clubs, but more socially since then. I have often felt awkward with Standard American but strong club systems feel better to me. The Matchpoint Precision version of Precision Club appeals to me for competition, particularly with some partnership competitive bidding agreements added. So if anyone is interested in building a strong partnership, just let me know.
Regards,
Larry Drews
Page 1 of 1

Help
