I recently moved to Calgary and left my bridge partner behind. I'm looking for an Intermediate to Advanced player that is willing to go to some club games. My objectives are to continue to improve and get some black masterpoints
Page 1 of 1
Club Partner Calgary Alberta Canada? Looking for a intermediate to advanced player for club bridge
#1
Posted 2014-February-19, 16:26
Hi,
I recently moved to Calgary and left my bridge partner behind. I'm looking for an Intermediate to Advanced player that is willing to go to some club games. My objectives are to continue to improve and get some black masterpoints
I recently moved to Calgary and left my bridge partner behind. I'm looking for an Intermediate to Advanced player that is willing to go to some club games. My objectives are to continue to improve and get some black masterpoints
#2
Posted 2014-February-20, 12:12
Games are available at acblunit390.org. We're currently facing a dearth of evening/weekend games for Players Who Work; with our major club closing a year and a bit ago, it's been hard to find a venue.
If you're able to play in the afternoons, there are several good and large games. I to A is very well represented; but I'd need to know more about what you played and where to suggest where you should go. The people who run the games are very good about partners, at least if you give them a day's notice.
Unfortunately, I'm unavailable - I have too many "games to play when we both have time" in my queue as it is.
See you Wednesday!
If you're able to play in the afternoons, there are several good and large games. I to A is very well represented; but I'd need to know more about what you played and where to suggest where you should go. The people who run the games are very good about partners, at least if you give them a day's notice.
Unfortunately, I'm unavailable - I have too many "games to play when we both have time" in my queue as it is.
See you Wednesday!
"Which is harder to find - a paranormal field agent, or someone competent who likes talking on the phone?"
"...You may return to your desk." "Thank you." -- Serena vs. Mr. Arthur, "Paranormal Helpline", EGS:NP
"...You may return to your desk." "Thank you." -- Serena vs. Mr. Arthur, "Paranormal Helpline", EGS:NP
Page 1 of 1

Help