BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for partner

#1 User is offline   aceseventh 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2013-September-25

Posted 2013-September-25, 13:04

I am a life master who took a break from bridge for several years and am now returning to the game. I live in the Phoenix area and am interested in establishing one or two steady partnerships locally. In particular, I am interested in playing at the NABC in Phoenix in November, and would like to have established partnerships for that. I'm also open to developing online-only partnerships, especially if the person will be traveling to the NABC. I play SAYC with whatever conventions partner may desire or that we can negotiate.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users