BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for co-players - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for co-players Lookings for some friends I could regularly play with on BBO

#1 User is offline   Lesh18 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 62
  • Joined: 2012-February-18

Posted 2013-September-29, 14:56

Hi, I am a 22 years old uni student doing economics and I am looking for some friends to regularly play bridge on BBO. I've played bridge for 2 years now (using SAYC) and would consider myself an intermediate player.

So if you are a similar player with similar experience than I am, let me know and we can practice together

Thanks!
0

#2 User is offline   PhilG007 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 973
  • Joined: 2013-February-24
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dundee Scotland United Kingdom
  • Interests:Occasional chess player. Dominoes

Posted 2013-September-29, 15:47

View PostLesh18, on 2013-September-29, 14:56, said:

Hi, I am a 22 years old uni student doing economics and I am looking for some friends to regularly play bridge on BBO. I've played bridge for 2 years now (using SAYC) and would consider myself an intermediate player.

So if you are a similar player with similar experience than I am, let me know and we can practice together

Thanks!



I am a BIL Mentor If you want to further your game pm me on BBO thx
"It is not enough to be a good player, you must also play well"
- Dr Tarrasch(1862-1934)German Chess Grandmaster

Bridge is a game where you have two opponents...and often three(!)


"Any palooka can take tricks with Aces and Kings; the true expert shows his prowess
by how he handles the two's and three's" - Mollo's Hideous Hog
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users