BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for District 13 Partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for District 13 Partner

#1 User is offline   falcore 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2013-August-28
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Madison, WI

Posted 2013-August-28, 10:02

I currently live in Madison, WI and looking for a long term partner within my district. My problem I have run into is that most of my partners are in District 8 which makes up most of IL which is fine for sectionals and regionals but I am unable to participate in NAP or GNT's. I have played more competitive bridge in the past but trying to sharpen my game again and have a dedicated partnership. I can commit to playing on BBO frequently and I know a number of systems.

James
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users