BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a partner who plays SAYC, not 2/1 - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a partner who plays SAYC, not 2/1

#1 User is offline   jdgalt 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 88
  • Joined: 2007-July-09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:northern California
  • Interests:Also a board game player (I'm "jdgalt" on BoardGameGeek, too).

Posted 2013-August-18, 16:45

I live in California and am a life master in the ACBL. But I have a problem finding steady partners, because everyone here (and of course the 'bots) seems to want to play 2/1.

I don't like 2/1 because it seems to make just about every auction forcing to game, or at least to the 3 level.

I do have favorite gadgets (look at my favorite card in my profile) but am willing to play just SAYC, or even old fashioned Goren.

I would like to arrange a regular weekly play date, which could be a weekday evening or on the weekend. Please e-mail with specifics: jdg@diogenes.sacramento.ca.us.
0

#2 User is offline   latenant 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2013-September-03

Posted 2013-September-04, 10:10

I'll play with you
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users