BBO Discussion Forums: Seeking a partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seeking a partner Improving beginner

#1 User is offline   xpoppox 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2013-August-04

Posted 2013-August-04, 04:39

Looking for someone to partner me on a regular basis.
I am an improving beginner and play often (Aust EST)
xpoppox
0

#2 User is offline   eleven20 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 2013-August-26

Posted 2013-August-27, 10:52

Still looking? I am an improving beginner also. I have been reading up on sayc, and already have a couple of ACBL points.

You are in Australia? I am in San Francisco, CA, USA.

Randall Brubaker
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users