BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a partner

#1 User is offline   airain 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2013-July-30

Posted 2013-July-30, 01:09

Hi,

I'm looking for a senior/export partner who can play in BBO at least 3 days a week and two to four hours a day. I'm a senior/export player with SAYC. I can arrange my time to play bridge between 14:00 to 18:00 and 20:00 to 24:00 Hong Kong Time.

If anyone insterested, please let me know.
0

#2 User is offline   Vampyr 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 10,617
  • Joined: 2009-September-15
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London

Posted 2013-July-30, 01:12

Hi airain. You will probably have more luck if you lower the time commitment you are initially asking for (and put your available times in terms of GMT).
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones -- Albert Einstein
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users