BBO Discussion Forums: Back again-again - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Back again-again

#1 User is offline   HeavyDluxe 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 297
  • Joined: 2005-June-23
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Windsor, VT

Posted 2013-July-22, 10:12

Hi all...

Long-time BBO member, back after not playing for two years (or so). It's cool to stop back to the forums and see some 'faces' I recognize still here posting away.

There was a time where I was probably an INT+ player, though that is probably a pretty ambitious self-rating now. :) For a while, I was playing regularly with a small group of fellow students online, but that all fell apart just before life called me away from the table.

I'd love to get back into playing with some other, more advanced players (to learn) or other players starting up who are interested in being serious about improving. I'm on the eastern shore of the US (EST) and on most evenings. If anyone's looking for a pard, I'm pretty easygoing and will give you whatever I gots (and promise to be easygoing with you, too).

Good to be back online, everyone...
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users