BBO Discussion Forums: I`m looking for a partner from Sweden - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I`m looking for a partner from Sweden

#1 User is offline   Scapa 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2013-July-08
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:St.Petersburg, Russia

Posted 2013-July-08, 04:00

Hi,
I`m looking for a partner from Sweden: to play in BBO, participate in some EU tournaments (mix and open pairs)and get a practic in Swedish lenguage ;-)
I`m advanced player.
Polish club is preferable system. But I`m very flaxible to take any other system

You are welcome to add me in skype: scapa_

Elena

PS: still valid!
0

#2 User is offline   csdenmark 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Joined: 2003-February-13

Posted 2013-July-08, 09:33

If a dane will do I will be ready on BBO.

Claus Sønderkøge
7990 Øster Assels, Mors
csdenmark@gmail.com
www.bridgefiles.net
SKYPE: csdenmark
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users