I intend to be strongly competitive, but my primary objective is the experience of playing in an international tournament - hopefully without embarrassing myself and/or my partner.
I earned LM on April Fool's Day this year after 5 years in the ACBL, with more than half of my points earned in the last 15 months. Also, more than half of my points are in tournament pigments, so I have good sectional and regional tournament experience as well as 2 NABC's. I consider myself advanced, by-and-large, with occasional bouts of brilliance and insanity, so not close to relaxing about learning this game. Also, my game is better suited to IMP scoring.
I can be generally subordinate to a superior partner while maintaining initiative capability. And I hope and believe I'm as tolerant of the errors of an equivalent partner as I'd expect them to be of me. Of course, we should play some before any kind of extended commitment.
If you can imagine our partnership as having potential - for fun ... maybe even success? - please reply here or drop mail to me on BBO.
Bob Quintin "rq4mulae"

Help
