Would like a regular partner for online play 3 or 4 times per week. My availability is flexible.
My perfect partner would be a discipline bidder playing a full 2/1 system, near expert and a willingness to get better.
Drop an email if interested.
JOHN
thistletech@rogers.com
Page 1 of 1
Need a partner
#3
Posted 2010-June-25, 11:53
cloa513, on Jun 24 2010, 09:39 PM, said:
you mean a disciplined bidder and conservative?
Disciplined means the ability to follow agreements and apply knowledge in a pattern consistant with agreements made between partners.
#4
Posted 2010-July-06, 09:07
I am UK based and can play often. I play Standard American with lots of conventions ---- but I am in the process of learning 2/1.
I describe myself as "Advanced" and so would be a junior partner to you.
I am a serious player.
I describe myself as "Advanced" and so would be a junior partner to you.
I am a serious player.
Page 1 of 1

Help
