BBO Discussion Forums: Need a partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need a partner

#1 User is offline   jmcw 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 662
  • Joined: 2008-October-15

Posted 2010-June-24, 08:24

Would like a regular partner for online play 3 or 4 times per week. My availability is flexible.
My perfect partner would be a discipline bidder playing a full 2/1 system, near expert and a willingness to get better.
Drop an email if interested.

JOHN
thistletech@rogers.com
0

#2 User is offline   cloa513 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 1,530
  • Joined: 2008-December-02

Posted 2010-June-24, 20:39

you mean a disciplined bidder and conservative?
0

#3 User is offline   jmcw 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 662
  • Joined: 2008-October-15

Posted 2010-June-25, 11:53

cloa513, on Jun 24 2010, 09:39 PM, said:

you mean a disciplined bidder and conservative?

Disciplined means the ability to follow agreements and apply knowledge in a pattern consistant with agreements made between partners.
0

#4 User is offline   gurgistan 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 2010-January-06

Posted 2010-July-06, 09:07

I am UK based and can play often. I play Standard American with lots of conventions ---- but I am in the process of learning 2/1.

I describe myself as "Advanced" and so would be a junior partner to you.

I am a serious player.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users