1N (X) Re-X (p)
2H* (p) 2S** (p)
3H (p) 4C*** (p)
4S***** !@$#@$@#$*!@#$
1. Thought all re-doubles meant limit raise or equivalent 10 pts
*.2. I had 5 hearts
** 3. bot only had 3 small spades NO HONOR what was this bid PLEASE
4. rebid Hearts; I had only 3Spades w/ AJx if pard only had 4 spades ! ! Q#!#%$
5. 4 Clubs ? ? ?? don't know if "pix" bid & bot is 5/5
don't know if it's version of NMF saying pard I have 5 spades.
6. I bid 4 Spades
Down 4.
I can appreciate the "salesmanship" of 'getting money" from us on hoax of reward; but at least give us honest bidding AND HONEST EXPLANATIONS of bids made.
Really Pissed ! ! ! 1st few days, Robot Rebate was giving honest hands, honest bids.
Also "LOVE" as in hate; when in other BOT tourneys - bot makes forcing bids to get you to game level AND opp's take 1st 5 tricks before you can even get in.
ANOTHER "LOVE as in HATE, BOT will only have 4-6 points and bid you to 5.6 & 7 level. Have them read Audrey Grants Bridge BASICS or Basic MATH - can't bid at 2, 3 or 4 level w/out x amount of points.

Help
