BBO Discussion Forums: Swinoujscie - Mityng Uznamski - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Swinoujscie - Mityng Uznamski pard is needed - polish or foreigner

#1 User is offline   Tola18 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: 2006-January-19
  • Location:Sweden
  • Interests:Cats.

Posted 2010-April-03, 13:26

I will attend the Uznamski Meeting in Swinoujscie around 1 Maj.

I need one or several partners. Polish or foreigners.

I do talk polish.

My BBO-niveu Advanced.

Sayc, WJ2005, Acol, or basic Strong Club, 2/1...
Most Whistles or basic and straightforward.


Nice partner important. Good if strong player, but good humoured without bad partnership manners even more important.
I prefer to come middle with an ambitious nice beginner than win with an ill-tempered unpleasant master.


Nice if junior! :)
Cats bring joy and a feeling of harmony and well-being into a home.
Many homeless cats seek a home.
Adopt one. Contact a cat shelter!
You too can be an everyday hero. :)
0

#2 User is offline   matmat 

  • ded
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,459
  • Joined: 2005-August-11
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 2010-April-03, 14:04

swinoujscie w maju, to jeszcze troche za wczesnie :)
0

#3 User is offline   Tola18 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: 2006-January-19
  • Location:Sweden
  • Interests:Cats.

Posted 2010-April-03, 15:49

matmat, on Apr 3 2010, 03:04 PM, said:

swinoujscie w maju, to jeszcze troche za wczesnie :angry:

Matmat in translation: Swinoujscie in maj, it is yet a little too early. :)


Nay, it is not even 4 weeks there.

I had heard I can prob get a pard if I ask the tournament leader, mr Maciek K.

But I hope to get someone from BBO, and perhaps do some training on BBO.


Tx for the kind words, Matmat!
Cats bring joy and a feeling of harmony and well-being into a home.
Many homeless cats seek a home.
Adopt one. Contact a cat shelter!
You too can be an everyday hero. :)
0

#4 User is offline   Tola18 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 333
  • Joined: 2006-January-19
  • Location:Sweden
  • Interests:Cats.

Posted 2010-April-14, 04:36

I do have now some contacts, I think my problem is solved with Uznamski.

But if someone wants to talk about this anyway "just friends", ;)
you are welcome. :)



Btw, in Summer it is the Swedish bridgefestival in Örebro, last days in July, first week in August. Two or Three different passes a day...
Emergency pard quaranteed.

I will be there too. I have some pards, but there are places for more.

Expert partners, and junior partners double welcome. :)
Cats bring joy and a feeling of harmony and well-being into a home.
Many homeless cats seek a home.
Adopt one. Contact a cat shelter!
You too can be an everyday hero. :)
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users