BBO Discussion Forums: EHAA? - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EHAA? every hand an adventure

#1 User is offline   thomb74 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2010-March-27

Posted 2010-March-28, 15:13

Would anyone be interested in playing EHAA on BBO sometime? You can read about the system on its wikipedia article, and there's an old book available too.
0

#2 User is offline   bill1157 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 311
  • Joined: 2007-December-11

Posted 2010-April-03, 05:07

I also am interested in playing EHAA. there isn't much written on it, but I like to play 10-13 NT 1st and 2nd seat with 12-15 3rd and 4th seat. Open all balanced hands (with 5cM) 1NT if in that range. The system works surprisingly well but I think it is best to play 5cM with it.

Bill
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users