BBO Discussion Forums: Need a partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need a partner Weekend - Friday Night?

#1 User is offline   tableone 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 2010-March-31

  Posted 2010-March-31, 14:05

I'm looking for a long-term partner who can play during the night. I'm pretty busy during the days, only have late nights available. and it has to be around 11:00pm pacific time to start. (I live in West Coast, USA). My plan is to find a long term partner so can play in most of online tournaments together.

I really love to play bridge, and like to learn all of systems, My level between intermediate and advanced. I use to play SAYC, and learning precision right now. I'm looking for advance player or above. Country is not the issue, just need to fit in your time zone. I'm a quick learner, and you will not regret to play with me. :)

Please email to bridge.jess@gmail.com if interested to try.

Thanks
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users