BBO Discussion Forums: Precision Club - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Precision Club

#1 User is offline   chasetb 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 879
  • Joined: 2009-December-20
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Podunk, backwater USA

Posted 2009-December-22, 00:53

I have been learning Precision Club on my own for the past month, and feel that I have the basic system down. However, the only way to know (and to fix what I don't know) is to practice at the table and see what I really know. I don't have anyone to play it with for at least 50+ miles, so I'm hoping I can get one or two people on here. I'm currently on Winter Break, and I'm on later in the evenings. Message me if you are interested, thanks.
"It's not enough to win the tricks that belong to you. Try also for some that belong to the opponents."

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."

"One advantage of bad bidding is that you get practice at playing atrocious contracts."

-Alfred Sheinwold
0

#2 User is offline   gbeshers 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2009-December-22

Posted 2009-December-30, 13:54

Hi,

Which version of Precision are you learning?
Book or web pointer.

George
0

#3 User is offline   chasetb 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 879
  • Joined: 2009-December-20
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Podunk, backwater USA

Posted 2010-January-06, 01:02

I got back from my little vacation, and am back hitting the books. I sent messages back to those who messaged me, but I am still looking for one or two more people. For those of you without New Year's Resolutions, you can make it to help a person with learning Precision Club as well as being a potential partner!
"It's not enough to win the tricks that belong to you. Try also for some that belong to the opponents."

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself."

"One advantage of bad bidding is that you get practice at playing atrocious contracts."

-Alfred Sheinwold
0

#4 User is offline   GijsH 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 64
  • Joined: 2004-January-14
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scheveningen, Netherlands

  Posted 2010-January-13, 08:05

When looking for partner, it helps if you mention which time zone you are in!
0

#5 User is offline   neilkaz 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 3,568
  • Joined: 2006-June-28
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Barrington IL USA
  • Interests:Backgammon, Bridge, Hockey

Posted 2010-January-13, 13:35

Yeah...what time zone are you in and when do you usually play?

Also I could play with you if you play based on what it in Precision Today. What books are you reading?

.. neilkaz ..
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users