BBO Discussion Forums: caroline club? - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

caroline club?

#1 User is offline   gwnn 

  • Csaba the Hutt
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 13,027
  • Joined: 2006-June-16
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:bye

Posted 2009-December-29, 18:41

Anyone here who would like to learn Caroline Club and play online with me? I always wanted to learn a canape system since it makes no sense to me yet. At the moment I live 7 hours from NYC but will be 5hrs from January.

http://floyd.best.vw...ub/caroline.htm
... and I can prove it with my usual, flawless logic.
      George Carlin
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users