BBO Discussion Forums: Andy Stark's Weak NT - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Andy Stark's Weak NT Andy Stark's Weak NT & 2/1 partner

#1 User is offline   cherrylane 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2009-September-06

Posted 2009-November-14, 09:09

I am looking for an online partner to practice Andy Stark's weak NT who also plays 2/1 and my preference is UDCA. I am an advanced intermediate player.
0

#2 User is offline   GijsH 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 64
  • Joined: 2004-January-14
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scheveningen, Netherlands

Posted 2009-December-07, 04:38

I sent you an email about this, please respond by email?
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users