Therefore I start a new one.
In between Ben found the link for me: (many thanks Ben)
Today I directed a little tour and the following hand came up a yellow sitting East.
Scoring: MP
The bidding was: pass pass pass 4 Hearts
pass pass pass
the play:
1. ♠ J A 5 6 won by N
2. ♥ 7 5 4 A won by W
3. ♦ 2 5 Q A won by S
4. ♣ 6 4 9 K won by E
5. ♦ 6 9 10 7 won by W
6. ♦ K 8 ♣ 2 ♦ 3 won by W
7. ♣ Q 3 7 A won by S
8. ♣ 5 J 8 ♥ 6 won by E
9. ♠ 8
south claims all 5 tricks; claim rejected
9. ......... ♦ J ♠ 2 K won by N
10. ♥ 8 10 J ♣ 10 won by S
11. ♥ K ♦ 4 ♥ 9 Q won by S
12. 13 won by
I was called and the yellow (East) said finessing after claim is disallowed.
I looked the board most precisely.
I learned in TD-forum to look what the earlier play was. Declared finessed succesfull in hearts, therefore he knows East has the Q of ♥.
In this sense my decision is: The finesse is allowed.
I am not happy with my decision, because in my opinion in real life there is no finesse allowed after a claim. But I know also claims are desired in BBO. In real life there are very few claims at all.
Please repeat the notes to my last post (disapeared ?)
Al

Help
