Speedball has been a runaway success but there is now a problem.
When there are more than 100 pairs playing getting a director to come to the table is almost impossible. I hope that Fred, Uday and the BBO ACBL staff are aware of this problem and working on a solution.
As I mentioned before I think the directors do an amazing job when there are huge games in the range of 60-100 pairs.
Page 1 of 1
Speedball problem
#2
Posted 2007-December-04, 20:15
Hm. Is it possible to have multiple directors? Maybe they just don't have enough.
--------------------
As for tv, screw it. You aren't missing anything. -- Ken Berg
Our ultimate goal on defense is to know by trick two or three everyone's hand at the table. -- Mike777
I have come to realise it is futile to expect or hope a regular club game will be run in accordance with the laws. -- Jillybean
As for tv, screw it. You aren't missing anything. -- Ken Berg
Our ultimate goal on defense is to know by trick two or three everyone's hand at the table. -- Mike777
I have come to realise it is futile to expect or hope a regular club game will be run in accordance with the laws. -- Jillybean
#3
Posted 2007-December-04, 21:46
We usually have 2 TDs on duty, and 3 during primetime. Mike, the next time you have an incident like that , let me know and we'll take a look
uday@.....
uday@.....
Page 1 of 1

Help
