Scoring: IMP
The bidding went 1♣-Pass-1♦-?
I passed. At this point opener rebid 1NT, and responder alerted (after I bid) their 1♦ bid as showing 0-5 points (turns out responder is 3-5-3-2 with 2 jacks).
I called the TD who came, but just observed, after 1NT was passed around to me. Without further instruction, I wrote to the TD that "I will now continue the best I can". The TD did not reply.
I bid 2♦, partner passed that, and I made 6. Partner had:
Scoring: IMP
I asked for an adjustment to AVG (not AVG+), saying I could not show a decent hand since I had passed first.
TD ruled no damage, score stands.
Questions:
1) Was there damage?
2) Was it our fault we stayed in 2♦?
3) Was a request to adjust to AVG reasonable?
4) Would you have adjusted to AVG, left the score as is, or made some other adjustment
Btw the ruling had no change on any masterpoints obtained - I'm just asking to gain insight into when adjustments should and should not be made due to a failure to alert initially.

Help
