BBO Discussion Forums: aligning Tournaments - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

aligning Tournaments Be able to see the tourney playing in without scrolling

#1 User is offline   Vesian 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 2013-August-04
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 14:25

Hello folks... I have a suggestion to make.There is something that really irritates me!!

When a fellow player asks me to play in a tournament and I agree. This means I'm then committed to play in that tournament.

When I go back to the tournament list - that particular tournament may have disappeared off the bottom of the screen and I have to scroll for it.

I do understand the present reasoning but - I try to think of better ways to manage bridge. I would like to see that tournament displayed mid-screen - hence no hunting for it.

I hope this meets with your approval.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users