BBO Discussion Forums: System Building Software - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

System Building Software Discussion about existing and desired software to help build systems.

#1 User is offline   cman3nt 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-October-08, 13:28

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share some cool updates and introduce you to BridgeDocs.

BridgeDocs is a platform designed to help bridge players build, learn, and refine their bidding systems. If you've ever felt like managing and developing your system is a bit of a challenge, BridgeDocs is here to make it easier. We offer tools that let you organize your conventions, collaborate with partners, and experiment with different strategies—all in one place.

We've recently added a Convention Library and some System Templates, which I'm really excited about. The Convention Library is a place where you can browse, learn, and contribute bridge conventions as they get published by the community. It's still growing, but I think it could be a really helpful resource for all of us.

We also have new System Templates, which are basically modular blocks you can use to quickly put together or tweak your bidding systems. Hopefully, it makes things a little easier if you're looking to experiment or just want a faster way to build out your ideas.

Another thing I'm pretty pumped about is real-time collaboration—you can work on your systems together with your partners, live. It's something we've been wanting to get right for a while, and it's finally here.

BridgeNotes lives at https://bridgenotes.io! Please check it out and let me know what you think.

This project is all about making it easier for everyone to learn and refine their bidding systems. It's still a work in progress, and we're really open to feedback or ideas if you have any. Thanks for all the support so far—it means a lot!

Hope you find these updates useful. Let's keep building and learning together!

#2 User is offline   chicken 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2024-October-14, 14:51

Just tested a little bit around and to be honest, good ol` Full Disclosure was more comfortable. 2 Points stroke me most:

There should be an option to copy loops to other starting points.
There should be a "next"-mode which via automatically saves ur entry and sets the cursor to the next field via some keyboard entry.
mouse plus keyboard is horrible.
Kom kit´cha vangar´th, kin patakh´ch vananch, pargh?

If it´s not important to win, tell me, why do they keep records?

(Barcht, Captain of Nir`ch Tyse´th, Klingon Warship)

www.bridgeball.de

#3 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2024-October-14, 15:20

If you wanted to sell your platform maybe you should have asked BBO, if you wanted to introduce yourself you could have just done that, at least first?
Nevertheless, welcome here.
It looks like a potentially useful project but a bit simplistic.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users