Page 1 of 1
TWO WAY CHECKBACK - INVITATIONAL
#1
Posted 2024-January-02, 01:27
Apologies - my first post is a mess. It gave an error message and posted with no content. Can I delete the whole post? Can I edit the content?
#2
Posted 2024-January-02, 01:32
It wasn't your fault - the forum is a bit broken at the moment and it's happening to a number of regulars as well. Someone is apparently trying to figure out why; generally there's nothing else you should / can do at this point (other than reposting it given this one worked).
I have nothing worth contributing, bye
#3
Posted 2024-January-02, 07:44
Even when the forum is working correctly, you can only edit your post, not change the title or delete the thread (although you can ask an Admin to do so).
#4
Posted 2024-January-02, 09:46
Two way check back is a great gadget. What was your question?
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.”
Bridge should be fun!
Bridge should be fun!
#5
Posted 2024-January-02, 12:55
pescetom, on 2024-January-02, 07:44, said:
Even when the forum is working correctly, you can only edit your post, not change the title or delete the thread (although you can ask an Admin to do so).
Changing the title has always worked (and still does) for me.
I have nothing worth contributing, bye
#7
Posted 2024-January-02, 14:29
pescetom, on 2024-January-02, 13:51, said:
I meant after you send the OP.
As I recall changing the title works until you send the OP... but not later?
As I recall changing the title works until you send the OP... but not later?
Nope, works fine at any point, whether the thread has replies or not. You do have to click the 'Use Full Editor' button to see the title field, rather than the default quick editor.
I have nothing worth contributing, bye
#8
Posted 2024-January-02, 14:53
smerriman, on 2024-January-02, 14:29, said:
Nope, works fine at any point, whether the thread has replies or not. You do have to click the 'Use Full Editor' button to see the title field, rather than the default quick editor.
Wow, learnt that too, just a few years too late
I think I'm not the only one.
Thanks.
#9
Posted 2024-January-02, 16:04
You're not alone.
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.”
Bridge should be fun!
Bridge should be fun!
Page 1 of 1

Help
