BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for Precision partner(s) - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for Precision partner(s)

#1 User is offline   bplotkin 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 2008-December-10

Posted 2014-May-13, 17:57

Looking for adv/expert partner(s) to play Precision on BBO and/or OKB.
Like to use a slightly modified version with Multi 2D and Muiderberg 2's.
Use all the main asking bids (CAB/TAB/SAB).
0

#2 User is offline   ldrews 

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 880
  • Joined: 2014-February-21
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2014-May-23, 15:33

I also would like to find a partner to play a version of Precision Club on BBO in the US afternoons. I use a simple modified Wei version with conventions to handle competitive bidding (Michaels, UNT, Ghestem, Transfer Lebensohl). Have Excel spreadsheet of bidding sequences and a CC bss file to support it.
0

#3 User is offline   SuiteP 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2014-May-21

Posted 2014-June-12, 15:18

I am also looking for a partner to play Precision on BBO, but I'm not as advanced as the two gentlemen above me. I'm an advanced 2/1 player and have been playing a simple form of Precision using book Precision Today. I'm looking for practice online. Thanks in advance!

SuiteP
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users