BBO Discussion Forums: 贴几个牌例,请教选择及理由 - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

贴几个牌例,请教选择及理由

#1 User is offline   qlpsecond 

  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 79
  • Joined: 2014-June-10

Posted 2014-June-21, 07:07

2/1体系,对手自然
LHO partner RHO you
1D 1NT 3D ?
RHO的3D承诺5+张方块、实力6-10,阻击性的
持牌xxx xxx xx KQxxx,怎么处理?理由?局况敌方单有。

partner RHO you LHO
1NT pass ?
持牌Axx J AJ86 JT852,局况我方单有。
NT结构太多,所以讨论的前提不是很充分。这里要请教的是,如果你的3M设定为“低花5/4或者4/5、所叫高花单缺的逼局实力”,这牌你3H吗?3NT?选择的理由呢?

RHO you LHO partner 局况双有
1H pass pass double
2H 3D pass pass
//
partner的牌是JT9x T KQxx AJ9x
讨论的内容---partner是不是应该探索一下进局可能性?如果应该,怎么探索?

谢谢!
0

#2 User is offline   bgm 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 131
  • Joined: 2012-December-07

Posted 2014-June-21, 07:42

Assuming the NT range is 15-17.

1) If RHO does not raise to 3♦, I believe the normal action will be pass. (Not sure if some really aggressive players will invite under this vulnerability).

When RHO raise, partner's ♦ length and HCP is expected to be smaller and the probability that you can bring in the ♣ suit runs is higher. So you can certainly construct hands which 3NT makes

(♠J10xx ♥AQJx ♦Ax ♣Axx)

I think the hand might worth an invite if RHO raise to two level only which hope to stop in 3♣ when partner is minimum. Certainly we cannot do this now. The hand constructed will always require partner to have 5 quick tricks (including ♣A). I vote for a pass. But I am not surprised if some choose to bid 3NT at this color. Another concern is that partner may not have real ♦ stopper.



2) This is a classical 3♥ hand. If you choose to bid 3NT instead, you can give up this convention and adopt other for 3♥.



3) Another difficult decision. Depends if you have some gadgets/agreements here to differentiate a competitive 3♦ or 3♦ with constructive values. I think your hand is not much stronger than the typical reopening double over 1M to take the auction. But game is on, say partner have

♠ xx ♥ Axxx ♦ Axxxxx ♣ K

Again I think the first issue is the partner expectation over this reopening double.
0

#3 User is offline   shisun 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 184
  • Joined: 2012-September-01

Posted 2014-June-23, 07:32

我的观点

1) 我会pass,自己看不到订约,耐心防守

2)5431约定的话,我会3h 的,寻找3nt ,基本上有安全退路的。

3)这个3d 是如何理解的,竞叫,还是表示实力的!假如探索的话,安全性如何?
0

#4 User is offline   lycier 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 7,612
  • Joined: 2009-September-28
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:China

Posted 2014-June-30, 04:30

View Postbgm, on 2014-June-21, 07:42, said:

Assuming the NT range is 15-17.

1) If RHO does not raise to 3♦, I believe the normal action will be pass. (Not sure if some really aggressive players will invite under this vulnerability).

When RHO raise, partner's ♦ length and HCP is expected to be smaller and the probability that you can bring in the ♣ suit runs is higher. So you can certainly construct hands which 3NT makes

(♠J10xx ♥AQJx ♦Ax ♣Axx)

I think the hand might worth an invite if RHO raise to two level only which hope to stop in 3♣ when partner is minimum. Certainly we cannot do this now. The hand constructed will always require partner to have 5 quick tricks (including ♣A). I vote for a pass. But I am not surprised if some choose to bid 3NT at this color. Another concern is that partner may not have real ♦ stopper.



2) This is a classical 3♥ hand. If you choose to bid 3NT instead, you can give up this convention and adopt other for 3♥.



3) Another difficult decision. Depends if you have some gadgets/agreements here to differentiate a competitive 3♦ or 3♦ with constructive values. I think your hand is not much stronger than the typical reopening double over 1M to take the auction. But game is on, say partner have

♠ xx ♥ Axxx ♦ Axxxxx ♣ K

Again I think the first issue is the partner expectation over this reopening double.


Yes,I totally agree with you.

1- pass since I think pass in this situation is a good option ,even maybe we get not good result.
在这种情况下,pass是一个好的方案,即使也许会有差的结果。

2-3♥ is only a decent choice,and it can describe your hand clearly -- only a bid! what else?any idea? J value?
3♥一口气把牌情描述清楚了,还会有何不妥?
要考虑J的估值?

3-yes,difficult to make next decision.I think it depends on you bidding strategy.
是的,很难抉择,我想这取决于牌手的临场叫牌策略。
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users