Looking for adv/expert partner(s) to play Precision on BBO and/or OKB.
Like to use a slightly modified version with Multi 2D and Muiderberg 2's.
Use all the main asking bids (CAB/TAB/SAB).
Page 1 of 1
Looking for Precision partner(s)
#2
Posted 2014-May-23, 15:33
I also would like to find a partner to play a version of Precision Club on BBO in the US afternoons. I use a simple modified Wei version with conventions to handle competitive bidding (Michaels, UNT, Ghestem, Transfer Lebensohl). Have Excel spreadsheet of bidding sequences and a CC bss file to support it.
#3
Posted 2014-June-12, 15:18
I am also looking for a partner to play Precision on BBO, but I'm not as advanced as the two gentlemen above me. I'm an advanced 2/1 player and have been playing a simple form of Precision using book Precision Today. I'm looking for practice online. Thanks in advance!
SuiteP
SuiteP
Page 1 of 1

Help
