BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for a partner in Lonon on Wednesday evenings - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a partner in Lonon on Wednesday evenings

#1 User is offline   SimonFa 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 419
  • Joined: 2011-April-11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Dorset, England
  • Interests:Bridge, golf, sailing (yachts and dinghies),

Posted 2014-January-22, 08:23

I'm going to be stuck in London most Wednesdays between now and the end of March (at least) and would like to pass the evenings playing competitive bridge.

I'm happy to travel out to some of the suburbs, bearing in mind I can't leave central London before 6pm.

If anyone fancies a regular game of just occasional one off's please PM me.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users