I'm going to be visiting my in-laws in Phoenix for Thanksgiving, so obviously I would like to stick around for a few days and play. None of my regular partners are able to make it, so I'm looking for a partner, probably to play in the Nail LM Pairs. I'd like to get together on BBO a few times too, to work up a card. PM me if you think you might be interested.
About me: around 1000 MP and some quals, I know my way around most basic squeezes, I try hard, I pay attention, and I still make plenty of errors. Having a small child has meant less tournament bridge the last few years, but when I play in a Sunday Swiss in a local regional or sectional, I'm usually in the mix. My Bridge Personality is 44 43 33 44 (if you are curious about what I mean, click here, otherwise ignore it). If you want to ask a forum regular how bad I am, talk to BunnyGo, wyman, or kfay; I've played a fair amount of live bridge with/against them over the years.
Page 1 of 1
Looking for partner for Phoenix, first weekend
#1
Posted 2013-October-21, 11:21
Revised Bridge Personality: 44 43 33 44
Dianne, I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies... --Agent Dale Cooper
Dianne, I'm holding in my hand a small box of chocolate bunnies... --Agent Dale Cooper
Page 1 of 1

Help
