BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for adv/exp partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for adv/exp partner

#1 User is offline   bplotkin 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 2008-December-10

Posted 2013-September-18, 16:07

Looking for an advanced/expert partner.

I'd love to find a Precision partner, if not that 2/1. With tons of bells and whistles.

I'm Esst Coast USA as far as good times to play are.
0

#2 User is offline   docsteely 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2013-September-03
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 2013-September-30, 08:48

Hi,

I'm from Montreal, Quebec (that means approximately the same time zone). I would be interested in a Precision partnership, but it's been some time since I've played it. Let me know, if you're interested.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users