Hello
I am learning Fantunes from Bill Jacobs' book "Fantunes Revealed"
Anyone interested in practicing with me on BBO? (im am Lorserker)
Lorserker
Page 1 of 1
Looking for partner to play Fantunes online
#2
Posted 2013-July-07, 18:26
lorserker, on 2013-July-02, 12:17, said:
Hello
I am learning Fantunes from Bill Jacobs' book "Fantunes Revealed"
Anyone interested in practicing with me on BBO? (im am Lorserker)
Lorserker
I am learning Fantunes from Bill Jacobs' book "Fantunes Revealed"
Anyone interested in practicing with me on BBO? (im am Lorserker)
Lorserker
I like the book and have offered to play the system but nobody in the Chicago USA area is interested.
Am willing to give it a ring if we can agree on the time. I am in Central time in the USA and not sure
of the time differential where you are located.
Jerry Johnson
Crystal Lake, IL USA
#3
Posted 2013-July-14, 14:49
Hi Jerry
Thanks for your reply. And sorry for the late answer
i only noticed now.
Yes, the time difference will make things quite complicated. My timezone is central european time. I think the best option for me would be 22:00 - 0:00 CET, which is 16:00 - 18:00 Chicago time if I'm not mistaken.
Let me know if this works for you.
You can also drop a line at lorserker at gmail dot com. I am much more responsive there than on the forum
Lorand
Thanks for your reply. And sorry for the late answer
Yes, the time difference will make things quite complicated. My timezone is central european time. I think the best option for me would be 22:00 - 0:00 CET, which is 16:00 - 18:00 Chicago time if I'm not mistaken.
Let me know if this works for you.
You can also drop a line at lorserker at gmail dot com. I am much more responsive there than on the forum
Lorand
gejcl, on 2013-July-07, 18:26, said:
I like the book and have offered to play the system but nobody in the Chicago USA area is interested.
Am willing to give it a ring if we can agree on the time. I am in Central time in the USA and not sure
of the time differential where you are located.
Jerry Johnson
Crystal Lake, IL USA
Am willing to give it a ring if we can agree on the time. I am in Central time in the USA and not sure
of the time differential where you are located.
Jerry Johnson
Crystal Lake, IL USA
Page 1 of 1

Help
