BBO Discussion Forums: Mentor Wanted - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mentor Wanted for advanced 2./1 player

#1 User is offline   medtor 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 2006-September-29

Posted 2013-July-27, 13:43

I'm looking for an expert to assess my game and give advice re improving.
I've had much bridge reading experience. Perhaps to play for an hour or so...and if mentor is also a teacher some paid lessons/playing would be possible.
I'm a Mike Lawrence fan.
North America eastern time zone.
THanks
0

#2 User is offline   louisg 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 114
  • Joined: 2008-March-05

Posted 2013-July-28, 07:00

Hi Medtor. I've done some online teaching in the past, and would like to see if I could help you out. I'm also on EDT, and can be available most evenings. I can also send you a summary of my tournament record so that you can verify my credentials. Please send me a private message if interested.

Lou
0

#3 User is offline   Chick 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: 2011-April-06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Michigan, USA (Eastern Time)
  • Interests:Bridge and Bridge Teaching

Posted 2013-August-03, 06:34

Hello. I mentor and coach several people on BBO and can give you the mentoring you want. I teach classes via http://www.onlinebridgelessons.com and also teach some private students who take one or two weekly sessions with me. If you want references, I can give you some. You can reach me at yodercm@earthlink.net or via that website.

Cheers,
Cornelia Yoder
0

#4 User is offline   sshyang 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6
  • Joined: 2013-August-27

Posted 2013-August-27, 23:45

Hi, I am experienced 2/1 player. We can play 8-10 boards then go over it. We can play tournament if you agree with my skill and style. Please write to me at syangak@gmail.com
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users