It is looking like I will be in Lynnwood Tuesday, Wednesday. Any one looking for a game?
Page 1 of 1
Lynnwood regional
#1
Posted 2013-August-19, 21:14
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.”
Bridge should be fun!
Bridge should be fun!
#4
Posted 2013-August-20, 12:25
I will be heading to the partnership desk at 12:30 but would be happy to be intercepted by a bbo'er beforehand
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.”
Bridge should be fun!
Bridge should be fun!
#5
Posted 2013-August-22, 19:24
Too much fun at Lynnwood, I am hoping to go back there for Saturday/Sunday. Anyone else going without a partner?
“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.”
Bridge should be fun!
Bridge should be fun!
Page 1 of 1

Help

