BBO Discussion Forums: Precision partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Precision partner

#1 User is offline   pjmingola 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 2013-July-25

Posted 2013-July-25, 21:45

I'm currently learning Precision as described in Precision Today, a book by Brent Manley and David Berkowitz, and the system just seems amazing. I'm looking for a partner who could play periodically either in BBO tournaments or in the BBO main bridge club, if anyone is interested and knows precision, please let me know.
0

#2 User is offline   FM75 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 2009-December-12

Posted 2013-July-25, 22:07

if you are interested in a super-precision variant - check out http://pigpen.org.uk/BBO/index.php

It is a pretty intense learning curve, but there are at least a dozen or so players playing it at various levels of experience with it.

if interested, pm me on BBO.
0

#3 User is offline   medtor 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 2006-September-29

Posted 2013-July-26, 10:18

View Postpjmingola, on 2013-July-25, 21:45, said:

I'm currently learning Precision as described in Precision Today, a book by Brent Manley and David Berkowitz, and the system just seems amazing. I'm looking for a partner who could play periodically either in BBO tournaments or in the BBO main bridge club, if anyone is interested and knows precision, please let me know.

0

#4 User is offline   medtor 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 2006-September-29

Posted 2013-July-26, 10:20

Hi..I don't know precision well but a have a vague understanding of it...AND i'm always interested in learning new bridge methods!
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users