BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for players/group to play with - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for players/group to play with

#1 User is offline   Albatrossp 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 2013-June-26

Posted 2013-June-26, 00:15

I'll keep it short and sweet-- I've been playing for 12 years or so casually as a novice. In the past 6 months I have been taking classes and have improved immensely (I'd call myself intermediate now). I'd love to meet people around my level or those who are more advanced with some patience to play regularly with and discuss all things bridge. Seems preferable to just quick games with strangers.

Let me know if interested.

Alex
0

#2 User is offline   Zelandakh 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Posts: 10,853
  • Joined: 2006-May-18
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 2013-June-26, 01:28

Hello and welcome to the forums. On BBO, everyone is automatically intermediate after playing for 12 months, so 12 years should qualify. There is a forum here called "Find a Partner" and this thread should probably be moved there (no need to create a new one; a moderator will move it if they think it is in the wrong place).
(-: Zel :-)
0

#3 User is offline   barmar 

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 22,167
  • Joined: 2004-August-21
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2013-June-26, 08:42

So moved.

#4 User is offline   jmcshane 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2013-July-15

Posted 2013-July-15, 13:00

View PostAlbatrossp, on 2013-June-26, 00:15, said:

I'll keep it short and sweet-- I've been playing for 12 years or so casually as a novice. In the past 6 months I have been taking classes and have improved immensely (I'd call myself intermediate now). I'd love to meet people around my level or those who are more advanced with some patience to play regularly with and discuss all things bridge. Seems preferable to just quick games with strangers.

Let me know if interested.

Alex


I would be interested, I've played for about the same amount of time and have a similar story. My username is jmcshane, message me online.
0

#5 User is offline   Deblk 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 2013-July-04
  • Gender:Female

Posted 2013-July-16, 10:49

Me too :)
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users