BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for Partner (SAYC) - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for Partner (SAYC)

#1 User is offline   jmcshane 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2013-July-15

Posted 2013-July-15, 12:59

I've played bridge since I was very young, but I want to be more precise with my game. I'm a mathematician by trade, so the game always came easily, but I didn't learn all the tricks. I just completed the Learn to Play Bridge 2 program offered for Intermediate players on the front page and would enjoy practicing and learning with a player near or slightly above my skill level. I'm on at all times of the day but live in Central Standard time in the US.
0

#2 User is offline   medtor 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 2006-September-29

Posted 2013-July-15, 15:29

Hi...Let's play a few hands..I'm in Eastern zone...I'll add you to my friends list...'Learn ...Play2' is probably similar bbo advanced?
I'm a bridge enthusiast...now if my skill came anywhere near to my enthusiasm.......cheers,
Jim
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users