BBO Discussion Forums: 2/1 teacher partner sought - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2/1 teacher partner sought english speaking

#1 User is offline   k90 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 2013-July-05

Posted 2013-July-05, 18:17

for an hour or so one or two evenings or wet days a week Australia eastern seabord time (GMT+10)
0

#2 User is offline   medtor 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 34
  • Joined: 2006-September-29

Posted 2013-July-06, 07:16

View Postk90, on 2013-July-05, 18:17, said:

for an hour or so one or two evenings or wet days a week Australia eastern seabord time (GMT+10)

Hi...your post on bbo has arrived in my 'inbox'!...I'm in Toronto and I'm frequently up very late or very early...and i'm on bbo watching 'thedaa' and 'Amazonic' the play 4...5 times per week at least.
Let me know what you play/read(bridge)...I prefer 2/1 ...i'm advanced unless I'm having a bad day!
Cheers,
Jim Warren
Toronto
0

#3 User is offline   Chick 

  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 22
  • Joined: 2011-April-06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Michigan, USA (Eastern Time)
  • Interests:Bridge and Bridge Teaching

Posted 2013-July-11, 06:28

Hello. I teach 2/1 and can usually find a time that works for Australians.

I also teach a full 2/1 course regularly on http://www.onlinebridgelessons.com. I expect to teach that class again later this year, so if you sign up for the Newsletter there, you will see when it comes up.

I can give you references from some of my students if you wish to inquire, including some from Australia. I can be reached at yodercm@earthlink.net or on BBO as Chick.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users