BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for partner to play Fantunes online - BBO Discussion Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for partner to play Fantunes online

#1 User is offline   lorserker 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Staff
  • Posts: 171
  • Joined: 2007-November-26
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2013-July-02, 12:17

Hello

I am learning Fantunes from Bill Jacobs' book "Fantunes Revealed"
Anyone interested in practicing with me on BBO? (im am Lorserker)

Lorserker

#2 User is offline   gejcl 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 2010-November-01

Posted 2013-July-07, 18:26

View Postlorserker, on 2013-July-02, 12:17, said:

Hello

I am learning Fantunes from Bill Jacobs' book "Fantunes Revealed"
Anyone interested in practicing with me on BBO? (im am Lorserker)

Lorserker


I like the book and have offered to play the system but nobody in the Chicago USA area is interested.
Am willing to give it a ring if we can agree on the time. I am in Central time in the USA and not sure
of the time differential where you are located.

Jerry Johnson
Crystal Lake, IL USA
0

#3 User is offline   lorserker 

  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Staff
  • Posts: 171
  • Joined: 2007-November-26
  • Gender:Male

Posted 2013-July-14, 14:49

Hi Jerry

Thanks for your reply. And sorry for the late answer :) i only noticed now.

Yes, the time difference will make things quite complicated. My timezone is central european time. I think the best option for me would be 22:00 - 0:00 CET, which is 16:00 - 18:00 Chicago time if I'm not mistaken.

Let me know if this works for you.
You can also drop a line at lorserker at gmail dot com. I am much more responsive there than on the forum :)

Lorand

View Postgejcl, on 2013-July-07, 18:26, said:

I like the book and have offered to play the system but nobody in the Chicago USA area is interested.
Am willing to give it a ring if we can agree on the time. I am in Central time in the USA and not sure
of the time differential where you are located.

Jerry Johnson
Crystal Lake, IL USA


#4 User is offline   pieru 

  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 2011-September-04

Posted 2013-August-31, 08:24

View Postlorserker, on 2013-July-02, 12:17, said:

Hello

I am learning Fantunes from Bill Jacobs' book "Fantunes Revealed"
Anyone interested in practicing with me on BBO? (im am Lorserker)

Lorserker


My nickname is pieru, I would be glad to play fantunes as described in Jacobs's book.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users